Tunes played 4-10-10

2 replies [Last post]
Tunes played 4-10-10

Cold Frosty; Old Joe Clark; Red Haired Boy; Cripple Creek; Si Bheag Si Mhor; Call of the Mountains; Tennessee Waltz; 12-bar blues; Kitchen Girl; Folding Down the Sheets; Angeline Baker; Whiskey Before Breakfast; Lonesome Pines; Star for Lisbeth; When Saints go Marching; Bus Stop Reel; Bill in the Lowground; Possum Up a Gum Stump; Ashokan Farewell; Boil them Cabbage Down; I Heard My Mother call My name in Prayer; Crickets Marching Over the Salt Box; Do Lord; Hanged Man Reel; Forked Deer; Nail that Catfish to a Tree.

Commenting on this Forum topic is closed.

Groups: None
good songs

Hi Snoozy, Have you gone to the new jam in Indiana,Pa.? I went this Monday.I have a campground and would love to have some pickers stop to jam. I know a lot of musicians around the area, most work. There in is the problem as we Bluegrasser's know. Feel free to email me. I sing,lead, harmony, try to play a mandolin.I might go one more time to the jam in Indiana.Maybe you will be there.Do you know a song by J.D.Crow named, "runaround"? Great song! Francine

Jams

Hey Francine!
Have never been to jams in PA or INdiana either! I stick close to Kansas City area and Lawrence, KS in particular. We have an abundance of folks making music just about every night around here. It's a terrific place to live and play all kinds of music.

Have not heard of "Runaround". Good luck jammin this summer.
Cheerio!

User login

Find local musicians and jams through folkjam.

• Improve your skills - play
  • Promote your local jams
  • Join/start local groups
  • Connect with local musicians
  • Receive details of new jams via email

Play well with others

Recent comments