1st Time Out BBQ and Music Festival

No replies
Groups: None
1st Time Out BBQ and Music Festival

The Back-Yard BBQ and Music Festival is just a few day away! I will need a roll call of attendee's to make the line up for the Jam. If you are planning to drop in for a few hours please email me at jill@lyonsvillage.org. My music director is getting a little anticy without names to put into slots. Funny I know, but we have learned to live with it after all of these years.

There will be some sound equipment on site, but feel free to bring what you like. The Gates will open at 2:00pm Friday, October 5th, and the open Jam will start about 5:00 pm.

This event is a fundraiser for the Lyons/Muir Food Pantry, and the Lyons Skate Park fund. As some of you may already be planning to come, Breakfast will be served on Saturday 6am to 9am. The proceeds to go to the local Food Pantry.

I have noticed there are other Jams going on Friday night in my area, so stop by and play with us on Saturday. Spend the night for only $10.00 for the weekend (Friday, Saturday & check-out Sunday am) Can't beat the price for two night stay.

Friday night jamming will last as long as you can. The BBQ teams will be up all night watching there fire pits and turning their meats. Come on over and help them stay awake. Should you have any questions please contact jill@lyonsvillage.org

Commenting on this Forum topic is closed.

User login

Find local musicians and jams through folkjam.

• Improve your skills - play
  • Promote your local jams
  • Join/start local groups
  • Connect with local musicians
  • Receive details of new jams via email

Play well with others

Recent comments